Friday 23 June 2017

Food !

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blogpost for VivaLasVegaStamps!  today ! I have made a trio of ATC's to inspire you with and I hope you'll pick up your stamps and make something too !


And here's how I made them:



I started with a gelli print. This is a mop up page. 




I cut the page into three ATC's. There were some small pieces left which I will keep to use as collage material in another project. 




Next I added some stamping. I used VersaMark and WOW embossing powder and also Archival Ink in the colour Watering Can. 



I stamped all the images on book paper with Archival Ink. I always use the edges of the pages for the sentiments I am going to use. That way they have the same colour as the images. Next task is to cut everyone out. 



Having a look where I am going to place everything.



And here is the finished result. 





I hope you enjoyed this short tutorial. 

I have used the following stamps:



Thank you so much for stopping by today !


6 comments:

  1. These are fab, Corrie. VLVS are always good fun 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely idea with the stamping on the book pages and I live the colours too ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great idea, Corrie. Thank you for the instructions. I love your vintage cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een gave stempels en wat een mooi drieluik, bedankt voor je stap voor stap uitleg Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corrie, love these on all levels!!! But, what I find most interesting and artistic is the fact that you stamped your images on book text! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply fantastic in every way. I love the gelli print, the added details in the background, the images on the book text and the whole finished look. Sheer perfection!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete