Wednesday 28 June 2017

Dog house

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my last blogpost for Stampotique ! I am leaving the team after 3,5 years because it is time to move on. I had a wonderful time here and would like to thank Carol and Jim and of course Kim and Claudine and all my teammates... I hope all the newbies will have lots of fun too !

 For this post I have made an Art Journal page using Stampotique Stamps of course but also the some of the die cuts we got for the Eileen Hull collaboration.


I have used a gelli print for the background and added some stamping and stencilling to it. The theme for the current challenge is "Stencil it" so I put some in. I also added stencilling on the house. 
You could play along with us too and win one of two $30 vouchers at the end of the month. Just make sure to read the rules first ! 

I have used the following stamps for this:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous last piece will miss your Stampotique posts on a Wednesday.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to miss you!!!!
    Splendid journal page - love the colors and those cute dogs!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are exiting in grand style, Corrie! This is a great journal page with a striking color palette. You have been both a wonderful and inspiring DT member at Stampotique and I have enjoyed serving with you there. Go forth and prosper, my friend. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Corrie, that purple is so striking. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really cute! I love the color scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a dog house I'd love to be in - marvellous, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Corrie, so cute xx

    ReplyDelete