Sunday 25 June 2017

2 postcards

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I received the new doggie stamps from Katzelkraft in the post. They are fabulous and I couldn't wait to mount them and use them.

I have made two postcards with them :






Both cards are gelli printed and both dogs were coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. 
I did add some washi tape to the top card and some background stamping to the bottom one. The sentiment are by Katzelkraft too. 

You will find the dogs HERE and HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow,you really have bought these characters to life Corrie, I adore these. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally fab. If I hadn't recently bought the TH cats/dogs minis they would be in my shopping basket now! TFS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing Corrie, what fun stamps xx

    ReplyDelete