Saturday 29 April 2017

Dreamer of dreams


Hello everyone, 

For my post for UmWow Studio today I have made an art journal page. 



I used a piece of pattern paper which I had lying around for ages. I just wanted something that was not too dark. 
First I'll show you what I did with the chipboard.



I decided to use my Verday paints and spray. I used copper in this case.



I painted on the copper paint using a normal paintbrush and dried it. 


I then added a second layer and while the paint was still wet I sprayed the oxidation spray on it.. 


Here you can see how it is starting to react. 


And here is what it looks like when the oxidation is complete. 


Here is a close up of the dreamer. 


and another one. 


I think he looks really fun with his crown ! 


And here is the finished project. I used model paste and a stencil, a die cut doily, Lindy's inksprays, a few rubber stamps and some sari ribbon. The dreamer is a Tim Holtz image which I cut out. 


I used the crown from this set. You will find it HERE. 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

7 comments:

  1. Just been admiring this over at UmWow - fabulous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige achtergrond heb je hier gecreëerd Corrie, super mooi en dit maakt je pagina heel speciaal!!

    Groetjes en fijn weekend!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is definitely the king of his own world - gorgeous crown. Wonderful Corrie!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi zo heel anders! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background and wow, I love the effect on the crown! Altogether a stunning piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtig Corry, wat een mooie achtergrond!

    ReplyDelete