Sunday 26 February 2017

Imagine

Hello everyone,

Hallo allemaal, 


I am very happy to be on the "De Duif Design Team" and for my first blogpost I have been playing with the new Distress Oxide Inks and will have some more blogposts and a YouTube tutorial over the next few weeks. I have tried different techniques and this card was made with a gelli plate. I did find out that it was better to use a brayer to apply the ink to the plate as the result is a little more subtle. 
When I was happy with the result of printing, overprinting and splattering with water, I added some stamping to make the background a little more interesting. I used the Distress Oxides for this too.  The flowers and sentiment were stamped and coloured separately, cut out and glued on. I coloured the flowers with Copic Markers.  You'll find a list of all the supplies I used at the bottom of this post. 

Ik ben blij dat ik ben gekozen om deel uit te maken van het DT van 'De Duif' en voor hen heb ik 
 lekker geëxperimenteerd met de nieuwe Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inkt en over de volgende weken heb ik nog wat projectjes en een YouTube tutorial om te delen. Ik heb verschillende technieken geprobeerd en de achtergrond van deze kaart is gemaakt met een gelli plate. Tijdens het doen kwam ik tot de conclusie dat het beter is de inkt op de gelli plate aan te brengen met een brayer, het resultaat is dan net wat subtieler. 
Toen ik tevreden was met het resultaat van printen, herprinten en spetteren met water, heb ik de achtergrond bestempeld om hem interessanter te maken. Voor dit stempelen heb ik ook de Distress Oxides gebruikt. De bloemen en de tekst is apart gestempeld, uitgeknipt en opgeplakt. De bloemen zijn gekleurd met Copic Markers. Hieronder vindt je een lijst van spullen die ik gebruikt heb. 



Distress Oxides:


Stempels/Stamps:

Stampers Anonymous Mini Bouquet CMS269

Copic Markers



Thank you for stopping by today ! 

Leuk dat je er was ! 








8 comments:

  1. congrats on your new DT and fabulous card and background,love the beautiful daisy stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd met je DT membership en ik zie NU al geweldige creaties voorbij komen!
    Super mooi!
    Ik ga je meteen volgen en ook in mijn bloglijst zetten dan vergeet ik het niet
    Fijne avond
    Diana
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT gig! What a beautiful first make! Love those Oxides, and I had my first play with them yesterday. It looks like I have much to learn! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd Corrie, wel verdiend en wat een prachtige kaart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Corrie - wonderful work xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this, the white of the petals really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Corrie! They are luck to have you.
    Your card is wonderful - I have never used my gelli plate - someday???
    I am looking forward to seeing your video. Love what you made.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete