Friday 10 February 2017

Follow your dreams

Hello everyone,

Today I played with one of my new PaperArtsy Zini's.. I love them. They are soo cute. I made a CAS card :


I stamped him on a separate piece of paper and coloured him. In hindsight I could've just stamped him straight on my card panel... duh.. not used to doing one layer stuff... I coloured him with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. 
I added some washi tape for him to stand on and a sentiment from another PaperArtsy set. 

I will be entering this card into the Craft Stamper TiMi Challenge for February. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



4 comments:

  1. Aren't they super, great C&S card
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Corrie! I really like how you arranged your strips of washi tape! Very artsy! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete