Wednesday 22 February 2017

Dancing in the rain

Hello everyone,

and welcome to week 2 of the 'seeing red' Challenge over at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge Blog! We want you all to use your favourite shades of this colour !
Before you enter the competition where you could win a $30 voucher at the end of the month, please read the rules on the blog !

Anyway, here's mine :


This is my 'Clean and Simple' card.  
I stamped the 'brolly' on a piece of white card stock and added the sentiment. I then coloured the umbrella with Copic Markers and added some shading under it. 
I then adhered the panel to a white card. Done ! 

I used two stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. Your umbrella is fantastic - it looks so real!!! Would you mind telling me what color Copics you used? This is so beautifully colored! I love rainy days and I even like lightening and thunder!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, thank you. I have used R29, R37, R39 and RV69. Corrie Xx

      Delete