Today is my turn over at the VivaLasVegaStamps! Blog and I made a card :
This is the finished project and here is how I made it :
I painted a piece of white card stock with gesso.
Next I mixed Primary Elements with soft gel Medium and
painted my card with that....
I then sprayed some Lindy's spray ink on it and it gave me this mottled effect which I thought was nice.
Then I got my stamps out !
The bell jar was stamped straight on the card along with some numbers in the background. I used black Archival ink for the jar and grey for the numbers.
The rest of the images were stamped on separate card stock, I used Memento ink for the bunny and the bee as I was going to colour with Copic Markers. The sentiment words, of which I only used one in the end, were stamped on black card stock using Versamark ink. I then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
Here is how it looked after colouring...
I then decided to stamp the jar on acetate also; I used StaZon ink for this. I got rid of the back rim with a cotton bud and some StaZon cleaner and cut it out. Next I glued the bunny on the card.
I then adhered the acetate jar over the top. The bee was glued over the acetate, so was the sentiment. I also drew some doodle lines on the edges of the card panel...
Lastly I adhered the panel to a card blank.
Here is a view from the side so you can see the shiny acetate. It looks like bunny is really in a glass jar...
I used the following stamps:
Thank you so much for stopping by today !