Thursday 28 March 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday! For the last post of March for Vera Lane Studio I have made a journal page that is a little personal. I am going on a cruise soon and Janet kindly drew a ship and accessories for me! Thank you Janet. Anyway, I made this of it:


I had fun making this. The background is a very simple gel print, I could actually just done that with a brush and some paint... lol 
I printed the images, then coloured them and cut them out. I used Copic Markers for colouring. 
I added some waves in the 'sea' and then arranged the images on the page. I didn't use any stamps or stencils this time. 

You'll find the 'Bon Voyage' set HERE

Thank you for stopping by today and I will see you again in May! 




No comments:

Post a Comment