Thursday 16 March 2017

Art Specially Demo

Hello everyone,
Hallo allemaal,

When you read this I will still be basking in the sun somewhere in the Caribbean ! Yay...

I just wanted to remind you that I will be demo-ing the Tim Holtz distress Oxide Inks at the Art Specially event in Nijkerk on the 1st and 2nd of April. You'll find me at the Hobbycompleet De Duif Stand. Please come and see me !

Als jullie dit lezen zit ik nog lekker in de zon ergens in de Cariben.. Hoera...

Ik wilde jullie er alleen even aan herinneren dat ik op 1 en 2 april op het Art Specially Event de Tim Holtz Distress Oxides zal demonstreren. Ik zit op de stand bij Hobbycompleet De Duif.
Ik zou het leuk vinden als jullie langskwamen om hallo te zeggen en natuurlijk mijn demo te bekijken.

This is part of what I will be doing :

Dit is een gedeelte van wat ik ga doen:


See you there ! 

Tot dan ! 


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely must get my hands on some of the oxide thanks! Love these tags, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik kom graag bij je kijken! Verheug me op het AS! Fijn weekend verder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous samples - looks like you'll have a great time demoing the Oxides. But in the meantime, I hope you're having a wonderful restful time in the Caribbean!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete