Wednesday 26 April 2017

Did I roll my eyes out loud ?

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost for Stampotique Designers' Challenge. Today sees the start of a new challenge and it is all about single layer projects.
Here's mine:


It is an ATC on watercolour paper. 
I stamped Cooee and the sentiment, coloured everything with watercolour markers and added the spirals with Distress Oxide ink. I doodled around the card and that was that ! 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


7 comments:

  1. Deze is weer schittered Corrie !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. schitterend moest dat zijn, toetsen blijven nog een beetje hangen op dit vroege uur ... :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Corrie, this made me laugh! My Phrase Cube with this quote arrived today, so I can see I'm going to have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Leuke stempels ook.

    Groetjes Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. As happens so often, I laughed out loud when I saw this, Corrie! You just have the magic touch on your sense-of-humour fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny (not to mention good) - I love what you do - you make me smile a lot!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete