Wednesday 5 April 2017

A little ray of...

Hello everyone,

It is the first Wednesday in April and that means there is a new release at Stampotique. As you might know these days we get 6 new stamps every month and not a huge amount twice a year. This is easier to deal with for everybody.

Also this month we have a collaboration with Lindy's Stampgang ! yay ! I love Lindy's products and use them quite often. For this collaboration we were sent some goodies and I used three of them on my project: A starburst spray, 'Rusty Lantern Lime' for the background, a Magical 'Sidewalk Chalk' and a Magical Shaker 'Black Forest Black' for adding splatters.

It is also the second week of the 'Text Background' challenge and I have made a journal page with some old and some new stamps. Why not play along with us? You might win one of two $30 vouchers at the end of the month. Just make sure to read the rules first !




I started with adding a layer of Gesso on my paper. When is was dry I added the script with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with WOW white embossing powder. I then sprayed the page with the lime inkspray and when that was dry splattered some white and black on it. 

I stamped the television on the page and on a separate piece of paper. Next I stamped the girl and the sentiment. The TV and the girl were water coloured,  put together and glued to the page. The text was cut apart and adhered to the page. I did add some grey water colour to the edges of the word strips. 

That completed my page. 

I have used the following stamps:
from the March release:

From the April release

Thank you for stopping by today !



2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! You have the best sense of humor!! What would we do without you Corrie. I bet you are a real hoot to have as a friend!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you just make me laugh so loud sometimes, Corrie. Ray of Pitch Black indeed. SO many thanks!

    ReplyDelete