Wednesday 1 February 2017

The eyes see everything

Hello everyone,

Today a new challenge starts at Country View Challenges and it is a time challenge. The lovely Sue chose it and she wants us to make something in 30 minutes or less.

I can only do this if I decide beforehand what I am going to use and how to do it. This doesn't happen very often. LOL. But in this case I did decide what to make and how to do it and it took me just over 15 minutes to make; I did cut the ATC's before starting.

I also filmed the process if you'd like to see it.



I used 5 of Paperartsy's  Mini Stamps. The base was brayered with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics. I used 'Snowflake', 'Mermaid', 'Captain Peacock' and 'Bubblegum'. 


I hope you will play along with us this month. You could win a GBP 20,-- voucher for the shop. Just make sure to read the rules on the CVC blog. 

I'll be back soon with more inspiration and another video !

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 


12 comments:

  1. A fabulous trio Corrie and a great choice of project and techniques to get done in under 30 minutes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Corrie and I agree I could only do it when I had decided what to make! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing Corrie, and perfect for the challenge. I can't believe you did these in 15 minutes, they would have taken me hours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the planning stage is crucial! Can't dither and must be sure we have all the supplies before starting! Great ATC's Corrie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15 minutes!!! That's amazing, Corrie!!! Awesome ATC trio!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sequencing of these Corrie! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Corrie gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like these ATC's a LOT, Corrie...they are incredibly rich. Well done...the eyes just crack me up too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome work Corrie - and so very fast too!!!! Brilliant! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe the eyes see everything - the first thing I thought was "three blind mice, three blind mice, see how they run!"
    You never can tell where your makes will lead someone who follows you!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool set of ATCs, Corrie!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab set of ATC's and thank you for the videoxx

    ReplyDelete