Thursday 23 February 2017

Imagine

Hello everyone,

I was thinking what I could do on my holidays that will be coming up soon. I will be flying so can't take too much. So this week I had a little colouring session with my watercolours to see if I fancied taking those. I think I do !! I have a lovely watercolour book that I got given as a present by my hubby and I will be stamping some 'scenes' into it. That way I can still do some art journaling while I and away !
In the meantime I made this art journal with 2 of my water coloured critters.



I love these little critters designed by Elena Zinski and made into rubber stamps by PaperArtsy. 




Here's a detail...

I used one of my gelli printed backgrounds for this page. I just added some background stamping and white embossing to make it a little more interesting. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

13 comments:

  1. I'm with you on these cute little stamps, and can see why you're planning on using the watercolours while on holiday...they'll make great artistic companions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi gemaakt weer, en wat een superleuke stempels heb je gebruikt,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous printed paper paired with these guys! What fun and how beautifully colorful! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning watercolouring - love those images! Hope you have a great time on your holiday whatever you decide to take with you to play with.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool page. Great background and those two little guys are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful - you know I love these makes Corrie!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete