Friday 28 April 2017

A little play

Hello everyone,

I received the stamps I ordered from AALL & Create today and had to try them out.... so here goes...

First I made a card :



I used a gelli printed background and the stamps by Tracy Evans and Fiona Paltridge. 
The birds were coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered onto the panel. I added some background stamping, some splattering and some book text strips.. 

Next I made an art journal page.. 



I made a background using my gelli plate and Fiona's stamps. I added some more stamping and splattering again. The focal image is by Olga Heldwein as is the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous backgrounds and fabulous colours for the birds! I love both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look, you've got Tracy's wonderful birds! Love the delightful page you've made with them - great Gelli work again - and the second page is very atmospheric.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to admit that I love color - beautiful background for sure! Those sure are fun birds. I am not sure I have any animal instinct!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pieces Corrie, I adore the card you've made using Tracy's birdies, beautiful colours and designs xxx

    ReplyDelete