Over at the Tag Along Challenge blog the theme this week is bees. Here's mine:
I glued some texted pattern paper on a #8 Manilla tag and stamped it with Stampotique's 'Splattered Mug' stamp. I also aged the edges of the tag, first with Distress Ink (Pumice stone) and later with black Archival ink. I then tore a piece or corrugated card and aged the edges in the same way. Next I cut a piece of kraft card stock, stamped it too with the 'Splattered Mug' stamp and aged the edges. I also stamped the bees on it. A bit of string was put between these two layers and I sewed them together with my Sewing Machine which I got to work again ! Yay ! Next I glued this piece onto the tag. After this is was time to stamp Stampotique's 'Medium Bee' three times, on white card stock this time. I coloured and clear embossed them. Lastly I glued them on top of their images on the kraft paper and put a few bits of ribbon through the hole.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it....