Friday 23 February 2018

Different

Hello everyone,

For today's Katzelkraft post I have made 4 ATC's.


I made a gelli print for the background, using pink, yellow and orange paints. I used a coaster and some home made foam stamps to make the background a little more interesting. Next I cut the gelli print in 4 ATC sized pieces. 


I stamped the sentiment on the right hand side repeatedly to add some more interest. 


The birds were all stamped on book text, cut out and adhered. 


The sentiment was stamped on the blank edge of the book paper and cut out. 


Lastly I doodled around the cards with a black pen. 

I have used the following stamps:

KTZ141 - Les Anthropomorphes Zebra
KTZ142 - Les Anthropomorphes Rabbit
KTZ148 - Magic

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 







2 comments:

  1. Oh wat een toffe reeks ATC'tjes ! cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pure delight, and I LOVE these stamps of your beautiful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete