Thursday 14 December 2017

Prendre le temps

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost for Katzelkraft today !

I have made a mini AJ page and this is it :


These three don't seem to happy to see the time pass.... lol 
Anyway, I used one of my Gelli printed backgrounds; I stamped it randomly with the little clock from the clock set and then placed part of the big clock in the corner. I added some thin lines with a black pen along the edges of the page. 
Next I stamped the monsters, on white card stock and on the background. I coloured them, cut them out and adhered them to the page. I added some shading under them and then added the sentiment. That was it ! 

I used the following stamps : 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this artwork. I really must get hold of those monster stamps! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I my have to get these monsters they are fab. You have bought them to life Corrie. Wonderful backdrop too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious little monsters and your colouring has brought them fabulously to life! Just been enjoying your UmWow trio too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always guaranteed a smile when I see your posts, Corrie - this is just way fun! :D

    ReplyDelete