Sunday 10 December 2017

Peace is always beautiful !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my weekly Vera Lane Studio blogpost. This week I have made a card. I used the newly released "Peaceful Picasso" set.

I arranged the images on a piece of card stock and printed them out. I then cut out a card front with a die. I like the stitched edge this gives. Next I coloured everything with my Copic Markers and looked through my stash for a piece of pattern paper to mat the panel on. I settled for this yellow which is a really old paper from he Cosmo Cricket Social Club paper pad. 
That finished the card. 

I have used this set :





Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. So gentle and peaceful - lovely work with the images.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stamp set--and you have used it perfectly here. I like this new side of Vera Lane Studio! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely - my shoulders immediately dropped about three inches with this image!

    ReplyDelete