Saturday 18 November 2017

Stop thinking, just create

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost where today I am sharing a card that I made with Dina Wakley's new goodies for Hobbycompleet De Duif.


I started with a panel of watercolour paper and used the method where you smoosh Distress Oxide ink on the craft mat, spritz with water and dunk your card in it. Repeat as many times as you want. I used Twisted Citron and Broken China. 
next I stamped the background using Distress Oxides for the circles and Versamark for the script and little blocks. I then heat embossed the script with white WOW embossing powder and the block with clear WOW embossing powder. 
I distressed the edges of the panel and then stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum with black Archival Ink. This was then also heat embossed with clear powder and stapled in place. 
The panel was then adhered to a card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. These colours are gorgeous Corrie, I love how you use colour and he touches of white are perfect. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete