Monday 6 November 2017

November

Hi everyone,

I have another instalment  for the 100 Proof Press 2017 calendar and today it is November's turn !







I painted the paper with acrylic paints, using a brayer. I then added some background stamping. I heat embossed the numbers with a copper embossing powder and the smaller text was stamped with Archival ink. I then stamped the man on a blank a piece of dictionary paper, cut him our and adhered him together with some words from the same dictionary. 
The saying was found on internet and typed and adhered. I will be back next month with the last page. 

I have used the following stamps:



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh you make me smile, Corrie - and this is beyond true. I'm already missing the summer heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love those embossed number, too. As far as I am concerned, you are the Queen of Brayering! I just can't get it right. Way too many lines of my pages. Mr. November is great! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete