Friday 24 November 2017

I want...

Hello everyone,

and welcome to this blogpost for Hobbycompleet De Duif,  where today I am sharing an Art Journal page made with Dina's new goodies..


I started with a piece of Mixed Media paper on which I stencilled the words first using crackle paste. Next I added thinned down acrylic paints in rainbow colours. Next I used a star stamp and a text stamp from one of the new Dina Wakley sets and filled the page, using the same colours as I used in the background. I used mostly Archival inks for this but I also stamped with Distress Oxide and paint as I didn't have all the colours that I needed. 
Next I added a black doodle line along the edges and went around the letters of the stencil with an Inktense Pencil. I used a water brush to soften the lines. The letters are more visible now. 
I the stamped the lady using my Tim Holtz stamp platform and clear embossed the image. That finished off this page. 

I used the following materials:

Ranger Crackle Texture Paste
Amsterdam Acrylverf 
Clear Embossing poeder
Archival Inkt, Jet Black
Distress Oxide:
Wilted Violet
Stempels:
Dina Wakley Media
- Splatter girl MDR58410
- Text and Scribbles MDR58427
Stencil:
Dina Wakley Media
I want MDS54436
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
Inktense Potlood Charcoal Gray 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




1 comment: