Sunday 26 November 2017

Game of cards anyone ?

Hello everyone,

and happy Sunday !

Can you believe it is the last Sunday of the month again!  Time flies !

For today's Vera Lane Studio Post I have made some playing cards with the Alice in Wonderland images. These are so called planner props and as I am not at all into planners I had to think outside the box ! That's when I came up with the idea of playing cards.



Aren't they cute ? 

I printed the images together on one of the journaling cards and coloured them. I added the hearts (made with a punch) and the letters, cut out the cards and that was it ! I did add a crown to the 'King' cat. 

You'll find the sets that I have used here :





Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you must dream ideas, Corrie! How else can you keep coming up with all these awesome ideas every day?

    ReplyDelete