Wednesday 22 November 2017

Fly me to the moon

Hello everyone,

I made this AJ page with one of the fantastic Digital Stamp sets by Vera Lane Studio. They are so much fun to colour and easy to cut out and once you get the hang of it you can combine images on the computer and print them out as one. The little alien in the flying saucer was copied and pasted in there by me. I also added his antennae this way.


I used a gelli print from my stash for this; all I did to it was add some stitching and with a white pen doodled around the circles which, by the way, were made with a Lego block on the gelli plate. The clouds were cut by hand from some pattern paper and doodled around. The flying saucer and the sentiment finished it off... 




Isn't he cute ? 

I used the set called "Lost in space" and you will find it HERE



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. This made me smile, Corrie - your spaceman looks somewhat perplexed at being on his way to the moon! Such creativity with a Gelli print. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Superb color pallet for this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Superb color pallet for this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete