Friday 10 November 2017

Fa, La, La, La, La

Hello everyone,

and happy Friday to you all !

For Vera Lane Studio I have made a postcard with one of the latests releases: The Carolers.


Aren't they cute ! 
I found this background paper in my stash. It is one of those free samples you get in the Stampington magazines and I thought is was great ! 
The girls were sizes and printed and coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered. I then added the sentiment which is from the same set. A bit of doodling and voila ! 

I have used this set : 


You'll find it HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

6 comments:

  1. Great fun card with those cute digis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving how you are using all these digis from Vera Lane. Another gorgeous piece. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these little ladies from VLS. Only now am I getting the hang of digi's. Very clever piece here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these carolers. Really like your non-traditional green & blue colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they really are sweet! I love the soft colour tones - a delightful card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card! The background paper is perfect and I love the cute girls, I can just imagine them singing too ...lol 😉. Happy Sunday and have a great new week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete