Tuesday 24 October 2017

Snow is falling x 4

Hello everyone,

For Visible Image I am sharing 4 projects made with the fabulous "Snow is falling" and "Go To Christmas Words" sets. This is my last project for Visible Image as I am leaving the team at the end of October. It has been fun but it's time to move on.....



A tag made with Lindys Spray inks and white embossing powder. 


I added some Stickles to this silver heat embossed snowflake and sentiment and framed the words with glitter tape. 


This snowflake was stamped 3 times with different colours of Distress Oxide inks and then heat embossed with Holographic embossing powder. 


This card has a Distress Oxide Background and some ribbon and vellum added. 


I have used the following stamps:




Social Media links..
Shop where you will find all our awesome stamps!
Blog see all our latest posts here!
Facebook group join in with the banter and enter our ‘Show & Tell’ Monthly Challenge!
Facebook PAGE …give us a like and enter our weekly giveaways!



You can also follow us on:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. All of your works are beautiful, Corrie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corrie, I just wanted to wish you the best for whatever adventures lay ahead for you. I've loved your journey with Visible Image, you have been a huge inspiration. Your snowflake makes look amazing!!!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, Corrie, and put me in the mood for Christmas. I particularly like the tag and that last card...luscious, both!

    ReplyDelete