Sunday 22 October 2017

A wee bit wicked

Hello everyone,

and Happy Sunday ! For Vera Lane Studio today, I have another Halloween themed postcard with Nurse Dee. I love Nurse Dee, her facial expression cracks me up. This time though I played swapsies.. I have given her a pumpkin head !


Isn't she fun !!! 
The background is a gelli print and Nurse Dee and the Pumpkins were printed to size, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I then adhered them to the card. I added some shading under them to 'ground' them too. Lastly I added the sentiment. 
I have used the following sets for this card :






And the sentiment is from Lil Tricksters


I hope I have given you some inspiration to try and swap some images around, it is great fun ! 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee - you're so good at combining stamps for the humour of it. Great colouring skills as always.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete