Sunday 17 September 2017

Lil' tricksters

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my weekly blogpost for Vera Lane Studio.
Today I have 4 ATC's to share... I cut up a piece of 6 x 6 pattern paper and got these for ATC's out of out:


Aren't they cute ! 






So, when I cut out the ATC's I coloured the little flowers on the paper quickly with Copic Markers. 
The image wer all coloured with Copics too apart from the little mummy; that was coloured with watercolours and coloured pencils. 
I found a really old set of rub ons from Tim Holtz and used some of them on the ATC's as well. 

You will find the Lil' tricksters HERE





Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


5 comments:

  1. Love them all - especially the second-one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! Perfect!!!!!! My favourite is the boy pirate!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers on the background papers. You wouldn't think they'd go with the "monsters" but they are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think your trick or treaters are definitely a treat! Cutely spooky, or spookily cute - a brilliant set of ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete