Thursday 27 July 2017

Naughty but nice

Hello everyone,

I had a quick play today. Just for me.. so much fun ! I used a Gelli Print made with PaperArtsy Chalk Acrylics and all PaperArtsy stamps.

I took lots of stamped and digital images on holiday and did a lot of colouring with my beloved Copic Markers. This little dude is one of them. So I made a gelli print, and added some stamping and some white embossing. When I was happy I glued him in place on top of some washi tape and added the sentiment and some doodling with a white pen along the edges.

That was it ! 

Thanks for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. Your 'little dude' is marvellous, Corrie - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Corrie, that Gelli background looks amazing and your little dude is adorable! Always good to do things just for fun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mischievous look in his eye is just perfect with the words, and the background is simply beautiful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete