Friday 28 July 2017

Happy family

Hello everyone, 

Today I am sharing a postcard I made for Vera Lane Studio with the 'Cats on the block'. These little cat heads come in a right an left version because they are made for planners. So you can stick two together. I am not into planners so I used them for a postcard, which turned out really cute I think. 




The idea for this card came from a 6 x 6 paperback I bought. The patterns are all wooden planks like this one so I thought of a fence and these little cats looking over.. and that is what I did. I coloured them with Copic Markers, cut them out and adhered them behind the 'fence'. The top of the card is a piece of gelli printed card. 

This is the set :

and you'll find it HERE.


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



5 comments:

  1. Adorable - they really made me smile as I saw them popping their heads up over the fence... great fun!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi Corrie, ik vind ze zo leuk die digi stempels en je maakt er zulke mooie kunstwerkjes mee. Ik zou de digi's zelf graag bestellen, maar heb geen laserprinter, kan ik ze dan wel inkleuren? loopt de inkt dan niet uit? ik kleur met distress inkt in, groetjes,
    Wiebine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Wiebine, ik gebruik een laserprinter en Copic Markers. Ik heb de laserprinter speciaal daarvoor gekocht. Ik weet niet of je met een inktjet afgedrukte stempels met water kan inkleuren. Ik zou zeggen print iets uit, maakt niet uit wat, op het papier wat je normaal gebruikt en neem een kwast en je inkt en probeer of het uitloopt. Groetjes, Corrie

      Delete
  3. What a fun piece, they look like a happy family indeed!

    ReplyDelete