Saturday 8 July 2017

...dance with fairies...

Hello everyone,

Today it is my turn to try and inspire you to use those fabulous UmWow Studio Chipboards. I have only used one in my Art Journal page but it is very effective !



I wanted to use similar colours to the background I have used, which is a gelli printed piece of paper. 


So I used three different embossing powders but in the end I had to use some markers too to get it how I wanted it. 


I added some green and later also some orange (no photo, sorry).


Better with a little green... 


Here is the finished page again. I also used a stencil and first I used Carved Pumpkin distress ink to stencil the hearts but didn't like that too much so I wiped most of it off again. I then took my white pen, put the stencil back on and drew around the faint orange hearts; I do like the result. 



I added some paper, lace ribbon, some stamped and cut out flowers and the little girl is also a stamp. Isn't that amazing. Looks like a photo, doesn't it. (All stamps used by VivaLasVegaStamps)


Here you can see the orange I added to the viewfinder. I used Pitt Big Brush markers for this because it dries permanent. 


I love this sentiment ! 



I have used the vintage viewfinder; you find it HERE






and the heart stencil 


You'll find it HERE


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment