Tuesday 11 April 2017

Where is my mind?

Hello everyone,

For today's VivaLasVegaStamps!  post I have made a postcard:



I recently got my hands on the new Oxide Inks by Tim Holtz and I used them on this card. I used watercolour card as that seems to work really well. I have used green, blue and yellow and they all layer over each other beautifully ! 
I smooshed the ink on my craft sheet, sprayed it with water and dunked my card into it. I did all three coloured separately but you can also use them all at the same time. 
Next I did some background stamping; using the same inks and also some black Archival ink. 
I stamped the man and the sentiment on book paper, cut them out and adhered them onto the card and to finish it off I drew some lines along the edges. 

I have used the following stamps:

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


5 comments:

  1. Your card is great! And I'm asking myself the same question today LOL! Another Monday and my mind is gone already! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...wat leuk. de tekst met de afbeelding. Toepasselijk. Mooi kleurgebruik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige kaart met een geweldig mooie achtergrond !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Corrie, great use of the bookpaper xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know - I lost mine too!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete