Tuesday 18 April 2017

Imagine

Hello everyone, 
Hallo allemaal, 
Today I have an Art journal page to share. I made this for De Duif Design Team. I love this PaperArtsy set ! It is fantastic and very versatile... I have used a gelli print from my stash which I made with Amsterdam Acrylics and a Lego stone and an Ikea coaster..
Vandaag heb ik een art journal pagina voor jullie. Ik heb hiervoor een gelli print uit mijn voorraad gebruikt en de stempels van PaperArtsy. (Links vindt je hieronder.) 
De gelliprint is gemaakt met een gelliplate en Amsterdam Acryl verf. Voor de afdrukken in de gelli print heb ik een onderzetter van Ikea en een lego steen gebruikt. 


The flowers were stamped on white card stock, coloured with Copic markers, cut out, layered and mounted on the background with dimensional tape. 
De bloemen zijn apart gestempeld, ingekleurd met Copic Markers en uitgeknipt, in laagjes op elkaar geplaatst en op de achtergrond geplakt. 
Materials :
Materialen:
Gelliplate 8 x10"
Amsterdam Paints
stempels:
PaperArtsy ELB34 (Imagine)
PaperArtsy EKD06 (Bloemen)
Copic Markers:
YG03-YG17-YG25
B92-B93-B95-B97-B99
BG02-BG05-BG07-BG09-BG11-BG15-BG49-BG53
B000-B00-B02
100
een witte pen voor accenten (Sharpie)

Thank you so much for stopping by today !
Dank je voor je bezoek ! 

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this great colours and love how you've used The stamps
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, wonderful depth and stunning colours. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrie this is so beautiful, I love your colour choice. Such a fabulous stamp set i have to admit. Thank you so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Corie, fabulous colour choices xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I LOVE the beautiful, vibrant colours you have gone with on this card. It looks so fresh and the flowers really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flower rule, and this is a great example of why that is so. I love your flowers, and hope you'll consider planting a garden of them for me. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous florals - the colours make me happy too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete