Saturday 1 April 2017

I am happiest...

Hello everyone,

For today's post for Roc Nicholas' Rubber Stamps I have made a postcard:


This card was made by rubbing dry Brush powders into a piece of card stock and then stamping over the top with water. It leaves a faint impression of the stamp. I then spray a tiny bit more water over the top and this is the result. To be honest, this is the only way I can deal with Brushos as used otherwise they are too uncontrollable for me and freak me out... 
next I stamped heart vine and white embossed it along the left side of the card. I cut a circle of pattern paper and then stamped Birdlady and Vic the dog on white Bristol card stock. I coloured them with Zig watercolour markers and cut them out. The whole think was then assembled and a Tim Holtz small talk sticker added. That finished it off nicely I thought ! 

I have used these stamps :


You will find all Roc's fantastic stamps HERE and her blog HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. Love your controlled method of using the brushos, the blending of colours is gorgeous, as is your finished postcard. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. dit is dus de post die je zaterdag bedoelde, erg mooi gemaakt, ik ga het zeker eens uitproberen. De tags die jij zaterdag tijdens de beurs gebruikte, waren die van Crafters companion? het leek namelijk dunner dan dat.
    leuk dat ik je even 'in het echt'aan het werk heb gezien tijdens de Art Specially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het was toch echt Crafter's companion 300 grs aquarelpapier. Leuk je gezien te hebben. 😊

      Delete
    2. weer een prachtige kaart!Leuk om je aan het werk te zien bij Art Specially.

      Delete