Saturday 8 April 2017

Follow your dreams and use the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform !!!

Hello everyone, 

For my DT at De Duif I was so lucky to try out the new Tim Holtz Stamp Platform and I must say I am convinced ! It is a great tool to get nice black impressions. The other nice thing is that there are no inlays or anything for different kind of stamps. You just turn the lid over and switch from rubber to clear and vice versa. 

Anyway I have tried it out with one of the Visible Image stamps from the set "Born to perform" and a rubber stamp sentiment from PaperArtsy's set ELB34.




You can watch the whole process here :






Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 





6 comments:

  1. I've just got one and I love it, I prefer it to the Misti, good test sample and video
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about the difference between this platform and the Misti. I like the open borders for a larger piece of paper. Thank you for showing this. It's a great video.

    And thank you for your comment on my blog. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and I love the background!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get mine and funnily enough I bought that stamp yesterday lol. Have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. echt een geweldig kaartje, heel mooi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Corrine! I think that platform needs to go on my wish list! I wish I had more room for things!

    ReplyDelete