Saturday 22 April 2017

Epic

Hello everyone,

I am in the blog at Hobbycompleet De Duif with this journal page today!


It was fun making this ! I started with a gelli print. The first layers are yellow, light and dark and after that I used orange and red (all Amsterdam acrylic paints) with a little mask from PaperArtsy (the flower) isn't that cool ! 
I stamped the background with grey and orange ink and then stamped the animals (CMS303 - 'On the farm' by Tim Holtz) on white paper; I turned the sheep around as I wanted him to face the other way. I used a mini gelli plate for this; you stamp your image on the gelli plate and then you stamp the gelli plate onto your paper and hey presto, a turned image. I stacked them on top of each other and added the prize ribbon. Inside I used a sentiment from the Hipster set by Tim Holtz. 
A few pieces of washi tape finished the page off.. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I've been holding out against buying that stamp set, but you've made it look very tempting again. They're such fantastic vintage images, and I love how they look against your vivid, playful background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they all lived very happily together! Love it!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Corrie, it makes me smile xx

    ReplyDelete