Wednesday 29 March 2017

Fragile ocean

Hello everyone,

and welcome to another Challenge at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge blog. This time it is all about text backgrounds. We hope you'll have a go as we'll and play along.

Here's my postcard :


This is a gelli print which was done on a menu of a restaurant. 
I stamped the fish on the card directly and also on a piece of blank book paper. I then cut out some bits and adhered them to the one on the card.  I then made the sentiment from two different sentiment stamps and adhered them also. The barcode stamp finished it off. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

7 comments:

  1. Prachtig Corrie, een plaatje met een doel, een plaatje dat helemaal klopt, 't word tijd dat we de zee wat proper houden, hele mooie achtergrond ook, het menu kwam heel goed van pas!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so amazing! I love how you used an old menu for your gelli print. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful piece, Corrie, and so right in so many ways. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How original - how unique - how wonderful!!!! And I love to eat fish too!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I love your background and those fishbones are fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete