Wednesday 22 March 2017

Approach with caution

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog where I am sharing a tag for the second week of the 'tag it' challenge for the Stampotique Designers' Challenge blog. I used another of the new stamps for March...
We would love to see you make something with a tag too, you could make one or add one to your project.

I cut this tag out of white card stock and then used a brayer and two shades of blue acrylic paint to colour the tag. I then added some stamping. The circles were stamped with black Archival ink and the baroque swirls were heat embossed with light blue WOW embossing powder. 
The little chap is called "Cranium" and it a new stamp for March by Daniel Torrente. 
I coloured him with Copics, cut him out and adhered him to the tag. 
I then stamped the sentiment, cut it into pieces and adhered it too. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. Ach wat leuk gedaan Corrie ! Ik zou eens moeten zoeken of ik een stempel van hen heb, het vervelende is dat de meeste van mijn stempels op gelamineerde kaarten kleven en dat ik voor verschillende met geen mogelijk het merk meer weet ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that baroque texture in the background is fabulous - great tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this made me smile, Corrie. You've got such a wonderful way of working with your stamps and I'm always inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all Corrie! Suc a great work!

    ReplyDelete