Tuesday 14 February 2017

New stamps at Visible Image

Hello everyone,

I was really excited to get my DT stamps for Visible Image in the post and couldn't wait to make something. So I grabbed my watercolours and got started and before I knew it I had two cards made and here they are :



I stamped the eyes and the sentiment first and then painted the background with yellow, orange and red watercolours. I then stamped over the top with a script stamp. Lastly I added a doodle line around the card panel.... 


For this one I did the same, first stamp the sentiment then added the watercolours in rainbow order, I added some background stamping with a little flower stamp and similarly coloured inks and added some circles with white paint and a bottle cap and some splatters too. Lastly I drew some faux stitchlines around the panel. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



Social Media links..
Shop where you will find all our awesome stamps!
Blog see all our latest posts here!
Facebook group join in with the banter and enter our ‘Show & Tell’ Monthly Challenge!
Facebook PAGE …give us a like and enter our weekly giveaways!



You can also follow us on:



No comments:

Post a Comment