Sunday 18 December 2016

Comfortzone

Hello everyone,

It is 'WordUp Weekend' at Stampotique. This is an event where we share some of the best quote and word stamps. I chose one by France Papillon this week.
As a main image I chose the flamingo by Jo Capper-Sandon; I seem a little obsessed with this stamp at the moment....


For the background I used Lindy's Stampgang Sprays and then stencilled the letter over the top with similar colours Art Anthology Sorbet paints. They are a little thicker and have a little sparkle in them. Very pretty.. Next I used an old creditcard and white paint to add some lines. 
I also used some white embossing powder to create the circles. 
Flamingo was stamped on watercolour paper and on the page. I coloured him with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and a water brush, cut him out and adhered him to the one on the page. 
The text I chose is by France Papillon, I stamped it, cut it out, coloured the edges and adhered them to the page. 

I used : 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



7 comments:

  1. OH waw Corrie ! Deze is weer schitterend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic, love that colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Corrie, this is gorgeous! I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous piece, Corrie! I love your blue-green flamingo, and that is a great sentiment by France.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig, mooie frisse kleuren!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gave tekst! En wat heerlijk deze frisse zonnige kleuren! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - another quote I need to have tattooed in reverse on my forehead (it's getting pretty thick there!). Love this!

    ReplyDelete