Sunday 4 September 2016

Who's bad - a new video

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog. I have made a tag and filmed the process so I could share it with you.
I have used a technique which I learned from Birgit Koopsen. She is a master in Gelli printing.
I hope you will hop over to YouTube and have a look. I would love it if you subscribed to my channel too !

I am entering this tag into the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge for the month of September.





Here is the video ! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




7 comments:

  1. Oh Corrie, this is completely brilliant!!! Love how you did the background and the finished tag looks amazing! Loved the video too (great music), - well done you for doing videos now, - I loved watching it!

    Sorry for not coming by for so long, but I have been away for two month and only now etting back into blogging....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super zeg ! En wat leuk die video !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrie, this video is great - thank you! After watching it yesterday, this afternoon I thought I'd have a play which was lots of fun. I think I need some more practise, but loved getting inky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag - will definitely be back later to watch the video!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant tag Corrie, and I loved your video, great gelli plate technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ziet er weer gaaf uit! Mooi om te zien hoe je de achtergrond opbouwt! Ik gebruik een stempelmatje om zo'n afdruk meer gelijkmatig zwart te krijgen, maar dat kan natuurlijk ook aan het gebruik van de verf liggen... Gaaf hoe je She in he veranderd... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so cool. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete