and welcome to week 2 of the 'put a bug on it' challenge over at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge blog. For this week I have made a quick postcard.
I've only used two stamps for this.
It is a gelli printed piece of paper on which I stamped the flower twice with versa mark ink and heat embossed both images with fine white WOW embossing powder.
The hearts on the card were made with home made 'tools' ie. foam stickers on a piece of card board that I use as stamps on the gelli plate after applying the paint and before printing.
I found the definition of the word bug in the dictionary and cut it out. I glued it on the bottom of the card so the caterpillar could sit on it. He was stamped on white paper and coloured with Copic Markers. The sentiment was done on my old typewriter. A few white paint splatters finished it off.
I used the following stamps:
Thank you for stopping by today !