Wednesday 13 July 2016

Party

Hello everyone,

and welcome to the second week of our 'PARTY' challenge.
I have made a postcard ...  I hope you will be joining us over at Stampotique ! !



I started this card with a piece of white card stock (6"x4") and my triangular Mini Gelli Plate. I used it as a stamp by rolling paint on it, pressing a stamp into the paint and then stamping the gelli plate onto the paper. I filled the card this way and then used the same stamp and green ink to add some more interest.. The flowers were stencilled. 
I started with the banner. It is a double row banner saying happy birthday. I just stamped it and then cut out the flags with the letters I need to spell 'party'. (I used a piece of already gelli printed paper for this). Next I stamped Jasper Fruhling, once on the card, once on white card stock. I coloured him with Copic Markers and cut him out. I then took a green Faber Castell Big Brush marker and added some shading around the flags and around the stamped image of Jasper on the card. 
I then added the coloured Jasper to the card and used the same Big Brush marker to add some shadow under him. 

I used the following stamps:


Hopefully you will play along with us; just make sure to read the rules before playing HERE

7 comments:

  1. Wat ziet dit er weer leuk uit zeg ! Goed gevonden met de vlaggen en de schaduw is erg mooi !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Party postcard, Gorgeous colours and I love Jaspers dance moves!

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Party postcard, Gorgeous colours and I love Jaspers dance moves!

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant .... love it corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab choice of image, very groovy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the subtle layers for the background and that guy, not sure I'd want to be standing too close to him at a party LOL. I think he is enjoying himself far too much!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete