After my 'Gelli Stamping' experiments I ended up with a load of lovely papers and I decided to make some cards and things with them to give you an idea what you can do with them.
For this card I cut a panel out of one of the 'Gelli Stamped' sheets and added some stamping in the same sort of colours. I then stamped the bird and sentiment on top and heat embossed them. I drew a couple of lines around the edge and then adhered the panel onto a white card.
This is an art journal page which was coloured with a brayer and some acrylic paint. The 'Gelli Stamping' was done through a Dylusions stencil to create these two ladies. I added some stamping again in the same sort of colours and added a sentiment.
I made this postcard for a challenge I take part in which is making a postcard a day. This one used one of the 'Gelli Stamped' papers. I cut out a panel in the size I needed and did some background stamping. The butterflies were stamped on scraps of already coloured/painted papers and cut out. I adhered them to the card added a sentiment and some lines around the outside.
This card was made, again by cutting a panel from one of the 'Gelli Stamped' sheets, adding some background stamping and a focal image and sentiment. I also repeated the dark red paint by rubbing some along the edges with my fingers. This panel only had the red at the bottom and I thought it needed balancing. The focal image and the sentiment were stamped on white card stock, coloured and adhered on to the card.
This card was again made in the same way. I had the cat ready coloured as well (did it on vacation) so all I did was a tiny bit of background stamping, not too much as it is so busy already, stamp, colour, and cut out the balloon. I then adhered them to the card, added some 'ground' for the cat to sit on and added a sentiment and some drawn lines. The panel was then adhered to a white card.
This card was even simpler. I just cut out the round 'Gelli stamped' image, glued it onto a white card base and added a sentiment and some circles and doodles.
This card is one in my 'postcard a day' challenge. Here I used the paper that was used to roll off the brayer and wipe the stencils etc. Sometimes they are too nice to throw away. I adde the paint swatch at the bottom (this was the challenge) and adhered one of the cars I coloured on vacation. I then added some stamping in the background and the sentiment.
This trio of ATC's was made with the 'Gelli Stamped' sheet I did with Distress inks. For the background I only stamped the little plants along the bottom and then added the animals. Later I decided to stamp them again on white paper and glued these over the top so the eyes are white and I could add a little colour to the eyes and the donkey's ears. The balloons were also stamped on white paper, cut out and adhered. I drew the strings with a black pen. Lastly I added the sentiment (cut into three bits, one for each ATC).
I hope you enjoyed my series on Gelli Stamping... I certainly did !
Thank you for stopping by !