Friday 12 February 2016

She was famous...

Hello everyone,

I have just finished making a postcard with VivaLasVegaStamps! I just fancied playing, so that is what I did.

I used a piece of Pattern paper ( 7 Dots Studio - Destination Unknown - designed by the wonderful, ubertalented  DeeDee Catron. I am afraid I obliterated it a little by brayering paint on it. I used pink and white. I also scraped some black paint on to the edges using a palet knife. 
Next I did some stamping; first the background and then the lady and the sentiment, which is made of two sentiments. I just used a part of each to make a new sentiment. 
I coloured the lady with my Copic Markers, cut her out and adhered her to the card. 
That was it ! 

You will find all, almost 20.000 VLVS! Stamps HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Ze is echt prachtig Corrie ! Mag ik vragen wat je gebruikt om je stempel op je kaart te kleven ?
    Ik heb altijd losse randjes of lijm die komt piepen als ik dit probeer en bij jou is het resultaat zo mooi !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely - she's glowing with life and energy - beautiful colouring and a great background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous boldness with the pink and black yet at the same time, there is a lovely vintage feel. Really beautiful!
    Corrie, thank you so much for your lovely words about the heart lockets in Sampler.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig die vrouwelijke kleuren en luchtige layout! Heel mooi! Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful art Corrie but I'd love to know what she's doing with her booby!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw prachtige kaart Corrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully put together Corrie, love the background and the beautiful lady.
    Happy Valentine's Day.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I first saw this on Facebook, Corrie, and loved it at first sight! I don't use pink often, but love it when you do! This is great art, my friend, great art!

    ReplyDelete