Wednesday 20 January 2016

Will you be...

Hello everyone,

Over at the Stampotique Designers' blog there is a new challenge. The lovely Sue is our hostess and she chose "Only red and pinks" as her theme and this is what she had to say :

"With Valentine's day around the corner we have all seen the displays of red and pink. I challenge you to create a Stampotique infused Valentine's day creation using only hues of red and pink."

Here's mine:


This is a postcard and the base is made out of a piece of gelli printed paper. I stamped it with 'Daniel's hearts' in pink ink and coloured them with different reds and pinks using coloured pencils. 
Next I stamped the heart and 'Topher' on white card stock and coloured them both with a combination of Copic Markers and coloured pencils. I typed the sentiment on a scrap of paper, cut it out and glued it to the heart.   I then cut out the heart and Topher and adhered them to the base. Lastly I drew a line around the card. 

I used the following stamps :


We hope you will play along with us this week. So dust off those stamps and get to work ! 
Just remember that you are not allowed to use digi's and you can only enter one project for every challenge. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

10 comments:

  1. Love all of the texture on your background, Corrie! This is a perfect Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that is so funny and wonderful designed!I love that Valentine :-)
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zo zien rood en roze samen er super uit! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love how you coloured Topher!! I'm not usually a fan of pink and red together, but somehow you have made them look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who could possibly say no to him?!!! Brilliant Gelli Print background.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Corrie, I really must get my head round my gelli plate 'cos your background is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choice of character!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant. She looks cute but scary at the same time!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm... I'm not sure Topher is quite my type! Brilliant print in the background... a fab humorous Valentine.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete