Wednesday 7 October 2015

Fun, fun fun...

Hello everyone,

and happy Stampotique Wednesday. Yes, time for another challenge and this week it is Coby who chose the theme of 'tags' and this is what she said:


"I do love tags but I use them too often. So please show me a tag or a tag on your project". 

Here's mine :


I painted this tag, that I cut out of white card stock, with turquoise and white acrylic paints. After it dried I glued on some book text and dry brushed it with white paint again. Next I used a green Big Brush Marker to get some green on there.
I used two script stamps to make the background a little more interesting. I used green Archival ink and VersaMark and white embossing powder for this. Looks pretty good I think. Next I stamped the circles with black Archival ink and doodled the lines around the tag. 
Then the fun part began... I stamped the turtles on white card stock and coloured them with a mixture of Copic Markers and Polychomos coloured pencils. I cut them out and adhered them to the tag. Lastly I stamped the sentiment, cut it out and adhered it too. A few pieces of ribbon finished off this tag.
I hope you will play along with us this week. There are two $30 vouchers for the online store to be won. Just remember NO digi's and only one entry per person per challenge. 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



11 comments:

  1. LOVE this and the colors are so gorgeous! I've not seen this image, better go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stacked turtles with one more coming to most likely topple the turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiment for your gorgeous tag!Gorgeous design :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig van kleur en wat een geweldige stempels Corrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dwaalt al rond op Pinterest, deze tag, zag ik....weer een leukerdje Corrie!
    Groetjes, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these wonderful turtles - they're just so cute and friendly-looking. They make me grin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this one - a pile of sea turtles, what could be better?! I saw some close to in the aquarium recently and they are the most magical creatures - and your blue-green tag is magical too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wat lief, prachtige kleuren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deze ziet eruit of jij even bent ondergedoken! Leuk zijn die schildpadden; een mooie tag geworden! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sea turtles! This is awesome Corrie. Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy your art and ideas! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete