Thursday 3 September 2015

Mécanique..

Hello everyone,

Today for my DT post for Katzelkraft I have made a card.



I started with a card panel that was slightly smaller than the card front. I stamped the bird on it and also the word 'mecanique' with Versafine Black onyx ink which I then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then made the dots with model paste and dried it with my heat tool. 
Now the fun was starting, I used three colours of Lindy's Stampgang Starburst Sprays and a spray bottle with water to create the background, I think it came out really cool ! 
I also used a background stamp with a brick pattern and drew a line along the edges of the panel after which I glued it to the card. 

I used stamps from the following set:

And of course this cute wheeled bird :



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 






6 comments:

  1. This is a beauty, Corrie - that bird stamp is a delight, and you always inspire me with your design sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart, mooie achtergrond en wat een gave stempels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave kaart! Mooi hoe je met de lichtere achtergrond achter de vogelstempel daar de aandacht naar toe trekt. Fijn weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrie I love this! fab stamp and those embossing paste dots are a brilliant touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, magical colours, with the light breaking through the midnight sky - what a perfect setting for that fabulous crow.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete