Tuesday 1 September 2015

I feel pretty...

Hello everyone,

Today, for my DT post for Inkadinkadutchies & Lost Coast Designs stamps,  I have a postcard to share and this is it :



Background was painted with acrylic paint and then I added some washi tape and some book text that was gessoed. Next I did some background stamping and stencilling. I also went around the edges of the card with the Archival Inkpad that I used for the stamping. The 'Housewife' was stamped on white card stock, coloured, clear embossed and cut out. I adhered her to the card. Lastly I added the sentiment which I made with my old typewriter.

I used two stamps for this :



You can get these stamps here :


Or if you don't live in Europe you can get them here :


Thank you so much for stopping by ! 

1 comment:

  1. Nou heb ik gelijk dat liedje in m'n hoofd :) Leuk die combi van de tekst met deze stempel! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete