Friday 5 June 2015

Postcard a day challenge - CZC 2015

Hello everyone,

The 'postcard a day' has started again over at the Craftorij. I really enjoyed doing this last year so I decided to participate again this year. I hope I can keep it up...
Here are the first 5 cards I made.



Card 1 - the theme was to use 2 or more tags on your card. 






Card 2 - Theme was to use a quote. 





Card 3 - Theme was Inchies. My favourite so far ! 





Card 4 - Theme : Circus.




Card 5 : Theme : your craft space. 


I hope you enjoyed these cards. Thank you for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic of course. Agreed, the inchie one is my fave. I think it's because the stamped image is so crisp and the background is such a mix of colors with the splotches. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi ze bij elkaar te zien en mooi zijn ze! Ik loop al ietsje achter, maar haal dat wel weer in; wat is het leuk om te doen, toch? Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely, fab images on the doggie one and love your vibrant colours on the second one, must be dylusions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorite is the "inchies" postcard, too, Corrie, but the pups are so cute! What a wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete